CM12 - Beta 6 released
1) Added controls for setting the previous year league performance of a Team.
2) Artificialkey field in teamplayerlinks table was not saved properly. Now fixed.
3) RX3 files are automatically converted if a FIFA 11 file is loaded with the only exception of hair textures.
4) Added the possibility to exoprt / import hair 3D-far models .
5) Added a control for changing the color of specific player hair texture.
6) Added the possibility to modify the skintone (e.g. for creating tatoos)
7) Added the miniface for referees.
8) Added the controls for editing player loans.
1) Weak foot skill always saved to “Very poor”. Now fixed.
2) Miniface are not deleted. Now fixed.
3) New team country is saved as “Albania”. Now fixed.
4) Minikits are not saved. Now fixed.
Know Problems in Beta 5:
1) Overall player rating calculus is incorrect
2) prevleagueid field not filled properly in the leagueteamlink table
3) Numbers and/or player names in created kits sometime do not appear in game. Reason unknown.
New Features planned for next versions:
1) Edit competition structure
2) Allow to import 3D head models from FIFA 11
3) Add miniface for referees.
4) Add far model hair for specific faces.
5) Modify hair color of generic textures when reused for a specific player, now they appear gray.
6) Add the possibility to load additional skintones (e.g. for making tatoos)
7) Add player loans.
Beta 4 fixed some bugs:
1) Fixed a crash during save caused by the names of new players.
2) Fixed a crash when activating specific face for a player.
3) When hair are imported the texture graphic was not updated. Now fixed.
4) Ball of a created team was not saved properly. Now fixed.
5) Changes in position of numbers and names of a kit were not saved properly. Now fixed.
6) Error in loading\saving audio information for a Country. Now fixed.
Beta 3. I worked mainly to the opening procedure in orer to solve the problems related with those installations that do not fill the register properly, now using the select all options everybody should be able to work. You don't need to make any operation in the registry or extracting files from the big archive. CM12 should work automatically, the only difference is that if your installation is correct you can open FIFA 12 more quickly, otherwise you have to specify everything.
In Beta 3:
1) Fixed the incorrect rendering of 3D kit model.
2) Redesigned the “Open – Select all” operation so it is more flexible and removed the “Open – Select folder”
3) Implemented the database expansion.
I have released CM12 Beta 2. It fixes some major bugs related with the start-up of the program.
1) By mistake, I have left a debug instruction for writing some data in the file "C:\000\temp.txt" this caused a crash.
2) Many users do not have a proper installation of FIFA 12 in the registry, in order to manage this situation I added the possibility to open by selecting the folder. Use “File \ Open – Select folder” and select the main folder of FIFA 12
In the register you should have the following keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\FIFA 12\
and below "Install Dir" (e.g. “G:\Programmi\Origin Games\FIFA 12\”) and "Locale" (e.g. “it_IT”)
3) CM12 was unabble to extract the files for editing competitions form data1.big, this caused a crash.
I am pleased to announce that I have released the first beta verion of CM 12. It still has some limitations because I was not be able to complete the editing of tournamnets and the creation of patches in CMP format. Nevertheless I decided to release this first Beta in order to start the testing process. A full version will follow soon.
|< Prev||Next >|